View Account Activity During Your Portal
PLEASE BROWSE: school funding funds is supposed to be utilized to pay for qualified fees published within the term the funds are now being disbursed in (autumn school funding will probably pay just qualified autumn fees, etc.). Which means that also you may still have a balance due from a previous term, or in a miscellaneous charge in your current term, that financial aid is not authorized to pay though you are receiving a financial aid refund. Please review your bank account on a basis that is regular spend all remaining charges as soon as your educational funding happens to be refunded. Please contact the scholar Accounts Office when you have concerns: 805-756-1428.
Up-To-Date View Of The Scholar Account Balance (Includes an On Line Payment Link):
- Log in to portal.
- Click the cash Matters tab.
- Beneath the Payment Overview line, go right to the PUPIL ACCOUNT BALANCE part.
- Go through the View Account Activity website website link. This can just take one to your bank Account task page.
- Deals in your Account task page are referenced in date order – most abundant in transactions that are recent. They’ve been then put in one of three columns:
- Costs (what you need certainly to spend);
- Re re re Payments (any credit transaction that lowers the quantity due); and
- Refunds (cash our company is providing back into you by direct deposit (DD), or check (AP)). Les videre